HOW DOES THE MEDSTAR MONITORING SYSTEM WORK?
- Press your help button.
- One of our representatives will respond, ready to assist you immediately.
- Help is on the way as needed.
FEATURES OF MEDSTAR'S MONITORING SYSTEM
- Waterproof transmitter can be worn in the bath, shower
- Transmitter can be worn as a wristband or necklace
- Wellness reminders for medication, meals, etc
- Need-to-Talk option offers a live person to speak with
- Easy installation and user friendly
- Fall detection that automatically calls if a loved one falls
- Inactivity monitoring lets you know if one misses a regular activity, such as getting out of bed, taking a nap, or taking a walk
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detection
- Two-way hands-free communication
- Speed dialing that stores up to four numbers
- One-button emergency dialing
Our monitoring center has four locations across the country. Each one of our centers is UL Listed and backed up by two generators and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) to provide continuous monitoring under any conditions. Communication to and with our centers is accomplished using a variety of methods. In addition to standard phone lines, we also use cellular, internet and long-range radio. We record all conversations to ensure accuracy and professionalism. Continual maintenance and updating technology is a top priority. Also crucial to MedStar is customization and efficiency. Balancing these services to meet customers’ unique expectations is our specialty.
Medical Monitoring is different from security and fire in many ways as we have a dedicated staff, specialized training, and unique operating procedures. We make every effort to comfort our clients in an emergency. MedStar provides follow-through notifications to caregivers as specified in your custom profile.
Two-way voice offers our clients enhanced monitoring. In actual situations, our specially trained operators stay on the line with the customer while another operator dispatches. We can communicate to the occupants or listen to activity, passing important information to authorities. This assures the highest level of information transfer to get the most appropriate help to your loved one as fast as possible. When every moment counts, MedStar is there for you.
MedStar Technologies partners with the industry’s leading hardware manufacturer and medical monitoring company to provide our clients and their families with over 30 years experience. Rest assured that you are in good hands.